Friday, August 6, 2010

leaving - again!

Leonard came back from RIMPAC on friday afternoon, and so we were able to spend the weekend together. I missed him so bad! he was on the cleveland, (one of the ships in the navy, and is supposedly going to get decomissioned this year.....) and was gone from the 5th of july, till this past friday, the 30th. I was so glad when he came home! i managed to get that day off, so i could pick him up from base when they got back.

Melanie flew in on tuesday night, i gave her a red lei, and we went out wednesday night, to giovanni pastrami's.

today though, was sad, cause Leonard left again, for CACS, training in california. I drove him back to base, and was able to spend a little time with him in the car, before he had to go, I was sad to see him leave again, but i guess it gives me time to spend with Melanie.

Tomorrow, were planning on going to the beach, and lay out in the sun, and gather up some rays! cause who wants to get back from a vaction, in hawaii, and not have any tan!!!

Baby is getting so much bigger. He is looking great. I got a 3d ultrasound, but i havent had a chance to put them on this blog yet. I will though, eventually. he is so cute!!!

Until next blog message~

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and Melanie are having fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie did come back with a tan! :)

    ReplyDelete