Monday, April 26, 2010

My New Home

The Koolau Mountains (I think thats what they are called) is seen in the distance. Every time I step out my front door, I see these beautiful mountains. My home is on the left of the picture.

A few days ago I was finally able to pick up my car from the Matson industry that ships cars to Hawaii from California, and back. It feels so good to have it back with me!

And here is a view of the home that Leonard, and I, and our room mate Ghaly, live in. We live in the lower left of the house, and our land lord in the rest of the house. The purple Bougainvillea are so pretty! They have been in bloom ever since I arrived the 31 of March.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the purple Bougainvillea and the pink house and the mountain in in the distance, what a beautiful place to live. So colorful!

    ReplyDelete